July 26, 2011

What's In My Bag? - 1 Year Old

Now that Caden is one, I have finally been able to thin out my diaper bag (Hallelujah!). However, many things that were in my bag when Cade was 2 months old has been replaced with others.

I'm still using my big shiny diaper bag, but only until I can convince myself that $300 is not too much to pay for a bag to carry poop in. Since that's the bag I want, there shall be no other.

Since Caden turned 1, we have been super busy, so I have had to carry an extra bag full of toys/clothes, in case we have to spend the night. Here's what I carry every day:

For Baby Toddler:
  1. BumGenius diapers, 2
  2. Wet Bag
  3. Wipes
  4. Diaper Cream/Medicine - Kid gets wierdo yeast infections, so gotta be prepared, no?
  5. Teething Tablets - Cade's gonna get teeth someday...I hope.
  6. Extra clothes - In case of spills/excessive drool/dirt romping
  7. Toys
  8. Sippy Cups, at least 2 filled with water/juice and milk, and 1 spare
  9. Shoes
For Mama:
  1. Wallet
  2. Keys
  3. Phone
  4. Lip gloss
  5. Sunglasses
  6. Digital Camera
  7. Flip Video Camera
Unfortunately, the bag is not really any lighter than it was before, but I don't have to carry it around everywhere, I can just leave it in the car, and get things as needed.
What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment