July 26, 2011

Cade's First Birthday

Wow! How I have missed you, blog! What I crazy busy summer it has been! I promise to catch you up on all the haps, so here we go...

My sweet angel boy is ONE! To answer everyone's favorite question, no it doesn't feel like a year has passed. It's been a long adventure so far, and the hardest year of my life, but I loved every minute of it.

This kid got TWO parties. One at GG's house with family and friends where we live, and another at my home with my family. Here are some of my favorites:


Super sweet cake made by Aunt Suzie




It took Cade a minute to decide he wanted to try the cake, but once he did, he LOVED it!
   


Pool time with Daddy!


Booger Face, Your mama and daddy love you SOOO much. You are the best, smartest boy in the whole wide world (ask anybody), and don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise. We can't wait to see who you are next year. Hopefully by your next birthday you'll have some teeth! We promise to love you till your eyes pop out, no matter how stinky, loud or messy you are.
Hugs and kisses,
      Daddy and Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment