July 29, 2011

Stuff I Made - S'mores Croissants


I needed a quick and yummy dish for a marriage class we're attending tonight, so I turned to my my new favorite source of inspiration, Pinterest. After spending hours pinning everything I saw, I decided to combine my two fave snacks: S'mores and Crescent Rolls. Here's how to make these yummies:

Gather your mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crescent rolls. Also a baking sheet. Preheat your oven according to the instructions on your rolls.

Unwrap roll containers until they POP. This is probably my favorite part!

Do you see anything wrong with these directions? Who proofread these before they were printed on millions of packages?

Anyway....unroll and separate your rolls onto your baking sheet.

Add chips and mallows.

Roll dough into standard crescent shape. Or you can be creative, whatevs. 

Bake accoring to roll directions, allow to cool, and enjoy! I also brush each roll with a butter and brown sugar mixture before baking, but it is not necessary.

Let me know how you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment